Friday, August 28, 2015

Massage Table


I am so excited to have just purchased this massage table.  I was thrilled to find one at such an excellent price.

I generally use my grooming table for smaller dogs but have been massaging larger dogs on the floor. I know I would feel more comfortable after a few massages to be able to stand and have my client waist high.  This will work perfectly for all sizes of dogs.

I thoroughly enjoy my work!  I find I enjoy the massage almost as much as my client does.  The energy that flows back and forth is amazingly refreshing!

I am happy to offer canine massage.  I am seeing great results and happy clients!  Please contact me at pawsitivejourney@gmail.com to book your massage today.  Help me break in my new table and mention this blog post and receive $5.00 off your first massage.

Whether pampering your pet with a relaxing massage or helping them recover from injury or illness, massage is an effective therapy to aid in helping your pet reach their optimal health.

**Barbara is a Certified Canine Massage Therapist and does not diagnose or treat animals.  Massage is not a substitute for regular Veterinary care.   Contact your Veterinarian if your dog has a serious health issue.**

No comments:

Post a Comment