Thursday, August 9, 2012

I wonder...

I wonder...
why Father's leave their little babies (and Mother's too, in some cases), how do they sleep at night?
why things don't work the way they're suppose to and you have to spend hours on a phone waiting for help from someone who often can be so very hard to understand
why people treat other people like they are lowly servants, instead of someone who is simply trying to help them
why people frown so much when it's so much easier to smile
why people tell me I'm too nice...how can you be too nice...really?
why we have to have so many pills, procedures and doctors appointments as we age...really, is it necessary?
why people play games...isn't life hard enough without thinking up ways to "play" with others?
why honesty is something to be avoided rather than celebrated
why we don't often know our value or our worth
why we allow others to define us
why you have to have days that seem so difficult at every turn
why you can't have "do overs" more often

I wonder what the world would be like IF we truly treated others the way we would like to be treated...

I wonder...



No comments:

Post a Comment