Friday, August 24, 2012

Sweet Moose aka Alli


So the other morning I see out of the corner of my eye Alli standing at the door way, patiently waiting on me.  Why?  Apparently on her way out that particular morning she snagged a panel of our fancy smancy magnetic screen door. You know the ones as seen on TV where the dogs can let themselves in and or out, depending on their mood.  The magnets that open and then close.  Well, I am sad to say that this is the 3rd magnetic screen door and the last.  All have failed our tenacious terriers and large collie, who is nicknamed Moose for good reason.

Alli cracks me up...look at that expression.  Sometimes the looks she gives me...I could write a book on the conversation I hear from her sweet expressions.  So patient is she that she waited until I could untangle her from the screen panel.  I wondered if she had taken the screen with her as she went to relieve herself?  Funny girl!

I feel compelled to make this a public service announcement...the tenacious terriers, the collie nicknamed Moose and I want to let you know that when you see the fancy smancy magnetic screen doors...smile, think of Moose tangled in the panel and pass them by...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Beautiful Disaster for the comment and I agree she is a sweetie!

      Delete